Ryan Elliott is still one of our favorites—a killer DJ, an outstanding producer, and a heckuva guy. His new podcast—culled from his smokin’ set at this year’s DEMF—may be one of his best, and we’ve got it for download right here. We sat down with Ryan recently and asked him five particularly probing questions. The Five Questions feature lives on…
1. Why should people listen to your music?
Who says they should?
2. What’s your “turning-point” record?
Wolfgang Voigt’s Studio 1 Series
3. What song should play every time you enter a room?
Can – “Moonshake”
4. Tell us about the project that you’re working on at this exact moment.
Finalizing our next Spectral Compilation and working on a remix for Leftroom Recordings.
5. How about a piece of sage advice for the younger generation?
You’re only as good (or as bad) as last weekend.