While we wait for Com Truise’s recently announced In Decay compilation, we have repressed the vinyl version of Galactic Melt (Redux) and are offering the Cyanide Sisters EP on vinyl for the first time ever. Both releases come with a slight change in artwork from the originals and the redux of Galactic Melt comes with a slight change in packaging.
The Ghostly Music Service is a monthly subscription where we share with you every Ghostly and Spectral release, freshly-minted and delivered right to your inbox. You’ll also get access to select back catalog, unreleased and exclusive versions of music, curated selections from our friends, behind the scenes access, guest-list spots to shows, and the occasional randomly delivered tangible good.
How it Works:
– Get every new Ghostly and Spectral release, delivered to your inbox on or before it drops
– Download (WAV, MP3) or Stream anywhere. The music is yours to keep
– Exclusive tracks, mixes, and sessions from Ghostly artists
– Receive exclusive giveaways
– Receive a members only 15% discount on all Ghostly Store purchases
– Reap the benefits of our monthly brainstorms on “How to do a better job for our fans”
– Randomly unlocked back catalog
We waited and waited until we could almost wait no more, and then AIAIAI fulfilled their promise of delivering a stellar update to our favorite headphones. The new TMA-1 Studio headphones exhibit the same rock-solid construction of their forebears, but feature a handful of modifications that make them ideally suited for extended wear and producing on the road.
As a US launch partner for the TMA-1 Studio, we’re happy to offer free shipping on all domestic pre-orders. To take advantage of this, make your purchase before the pre-order window ends on June 20th.
This week, Matthew drops “Her Fantasy”—the recently shared single from his upcoming album titled Beams. May your summer be full of memorable moments while listening to one of Matthew’s most celebratory singles from his musical output thus far. The single includes one non-album track plus a remix from Tornado Wallace.